Friday, January 28, 2011

I think family business should stay family business!!!!!

I am sorry for another one of these vents... But seriously who would like to get on facebook and find out that their child, (grown or not) is being rushed to the ER?! I know my heart would simply break into a million pieces. Why wouldnt you make sure a mother knows. I am not trying to turn the concetration. I agree it should be about Uncle Jeff. I just wish that everyone would leave family business in family.

In other words please pray for Uncle Jeff. He is in the hospital and they have no idea what is going on. Been doing tests since last night. His heart beat is irregular and his blood pressure is all over the place. I guess ( I read on facebook) that they are doing a dye test on his belly to try and figure out the issue. And are considering transfering him to UW. Please please pray hard! We need it. Thank you all for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment