Monday, January 24, 2011

An award!

Legos In My Pocket
Ok I so don't know how to link you Jaimie! I am trying thank you though for my award!






Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.



The 10 Questions:
1. Why did you create this blog?
I Started my blog as a way to vent, rave and just tell people about how my life with my husband and kids is going.
2. What kinds of blogs do you follow?
I must admit I don't follow many yet. I have just started. I follow wife blogs, writer blogs, mommy blogs
3. Favorite make-up brand?
Haha is this a joke?! Make up what make up?
4. Favorite clothing brand?
Hmmm.... When I get to splurge on me I will get victoria's secret, or hollister.
5. Indispensable makeup product?
Again is this a joke? I can't think of any I couldnt live without!.
6. Favorite color?
Orange
7. Favorite perfume?

Victoria's Secret Very sexy for her
8. Favorite film?
You know this is tough I can't think of a "favorite"  I guess How to loose a guy in 10 days would be my favorite



9. What country would you like to visit and why?
Thats a tough one. I would love to go to Australia.  I have been lucky enough to have such a great older sister who was able to give me the chance to go to Germany, Italy, and France! So really anywhere else I haven't been is at the top!

10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
uhhhh... I hope that no one would let me walk out like that lol.



And now, to pass along this award, here are 7 blogs
I've recently discovered and enjoy (in no particular order):
1.
The Forever Endeavor
2.
 
Mountain Mum 




Make sure you check them all out!!

I will get the hang of this better.


No comments:

Post a Comment