Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday....

I am just getting used to this blogging thing... stick with me guys lol. Finally both kids are asleep and I have a moment to myself! I am getting a wisdom tooth and have been suffering from it for a long time it seems although I think its probably only been a little over a week. Oh well its life.

So I am thankful for

Jackson. He is my little comic. Although sometimes he seems to be the devil in disguise he has helped me through a lot! He is the best man in my life!

Natalie. Ahhh my little sweetheart ( who is just too young to be a devil in disguise) She knows how to make me smile!! The best lady in my life without a doubt!!

Evan. Without him I would have my babies! I fall on him a lot he is my wall even if sometimes he appears to be the big version of my devil in disguise LOL

My family! You are all great! I don't know what I would do without you!!!

So there is my biggest thankful for things!


Natalie is learning new things!! Today she has been blowing kisses! You can't tell me that isn't the sweetest thing ever! She is a teaser though she will get right up to you like she is going to kiss you then just laugh! She knows she is funny!

Jackson has been a handfull lately! He is starting to act like Natalie is his sister instead of his little baby. I knew that wouldnt last and its ok we are just dealing with it.

We had a new addition added to our family today! Eddy and Joy (cousin and his wife) had a little girl... ok not so little 8 pounds 15 ounces 21 inches... I would tell you her name but as far as I know she still hasnt been named lol.

Also Marlaina is in her own room now and recovering well. I am keeping her in our prayers but she seems to be doing well. Evan got to talk to her today that was nice, she also has gotten to see Aubrey so that is good.

We are also keeping Jamie and Ryan in our prayers! Love you guys I am so sorry about the baby!! Thats it for today guys time to hit the hay!

2 comments:

  1. so happy to hear good things about Marlaina! 7 i can't WAIT to see the little ones again someday.. pictures up maybe??? lol

    ps - we can't express how amazing it is to see your constant love & support up here.. you are an AMAZING friend angie <3 love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could ever figure out this blogging thing I would be on top of that Jamie lol. Maybe we need to get together so you can help me out.... Plus it would be a good excuse to hang out lol. I loce you guys too....

    ReplyDelete