Friday, October 8, 2010

First blog post!!!!!!!

I am way new to this! I have decided to go ahead and start blogging away! For those of you not familiar with my family I am a mother and a wife. I have 2.5 kids... I have a step daughter Renee who spends everyother weekend with us, she is 5 and started her first year of school this year. She has lost her first tooth! Not sure what day as she was with her mom at the time. Then there is Jackson he is 3 until Jan 17th he is a typical hyperactive little boy, he knows how to keep mommy on her toes! Finally there is little miss Natalie she is 14 months old and running around everywhere! She doesn't say much yet her words are limited to Momma (which only comes out when she is mad), Dad, daddy, dadda, Nana, Papa and thank you. She enjoys to play with brothers toys, but not as much as she enjoys her shoes (and everyone elses shoes!) She really loves her stuff! The kids are what I do, currently I am a stay at home mom. I love being a mom, even though some days are very rough! Being a mom is a hard job!!

Evan and I got married August 2006. We spent from May 2007 until August of this year on the east coast. That was a trip, I missed my family a lot and didnt have any friends there. I am thankful that we are back "home". It has been really good having all the kids together. Even if it means way more work for me. Evans work schedule doesn't allow for much awake with the kids time. He has a night job and works a lot of overtime.

Right now we are currently praying for Marlaina's heart surgery to go well! Other then that we don't have any worries other then silly minor things! Thank you for reading and I hope to update daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment