Monday, October 11, 2010

10-11-2010

Ok so I missed the everyday thing... Figures. So as this day is coming to a close for me I am just thinking about all the prayers I will say tonight. One is for Marlaina who is my sister in law, she is having open heart surgery tomorrow morning. Will update and let everyone know how it went. Another is for Jamie and her baby! You both have a lot of people on your sides!!!!

On a happier note Saturday we went to the ocean to do some clam digging. It was not the best day for it didn't get any! It was dreary wet, cold and windy. Natalie however just wanted to run down the beach. She was soaked and cold but mad at me for putting her in the car and warming her up. Jackson also was having fun. So it was alright that we didnt get any. This reminding me of being a kid again. It brought back fun memories and made me miss a friend. Life sure has a way of changing things.\

I have been missing my friends, everyone is so much farther apart distance wise now. Although even  being closer to them I still don't see anyone enough. I am thinking its almost time for a trip to Oregon... One of these weekends, if only Evan's schedule didn't suck.

So today I went into planned parenthood in Olympia ( I get my birth control there). And out side there are these people protesting planned parenthood. Thats not it though they had their babies out there in like t shirts and its pretty cold outside. They were protesting killing babies but yet they seemed to be putting there babies in a bad situation... Funny how people think. Also its funny how they seem to think everyone is going into the place just for that purpose or that they just tell you thats what you should do. I have never heard them suggest that. Oh well some people are strange. I don't even want to get started on my feelings in this situation.

Well now its bed time the kids are cranky and mom is moody so also cranky! Good night all!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time at the beach. People don't think, and also don't make wise choices themselves. Ahh, those people make me mad. Lol!

    I also have a blog. www.mountainmum.com come and check it out. I'm also following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristina I am following yours too! Glad to be in touch with moms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie.. thank you so much for including me in your prayers.. i miss you SO much. I have been out of the loop for awhile and wasnt paying much attention, but i'm doing my best to pay attention now.. and am definitely following your blog!! love you sweetie.. and i miss you like CRAZY <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jamie you are always in my prayers! I hope that 2011 finds you healthier and a lot happier! I hope that we can get together sometime soon! I miss you as well!!!

    ReplyDelete