Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ok more for today

I am done venting/ ranting. Now on to happier things lol. The kids are doing great and developing wonderfully. Natalie still isn't talking much, she loves to sing though. It is sweet, today she is very tired because a certain older brother doesn't like to be awake with out his baby sister. The poor girl never gets to just wake up. This morning I woke up and they were playing in her bed. It was sweet but Jackson is too big to be in her bed! Now currently Jackson is laying on the BIG bear watching word world. He is learning so much lately. The other day he was telling me that he has big ideas and a lot of questions. It was so funny silly boy loves sid the science kid! I can't wait untill he is in school learning! He soaks up so much! We have had to stop watching our tv shows while he is in the room as he loves to repeat everything! His new fascination thanks to his big sister is GG's (vagina) he has no idea what he is talking about. But before he would tell me girls have 2 butts and no weiner... now he is calling it a gg. Not so sure how to handle this one. Also Renee's mom is pregnant and told Renee she got that way from eating a special apple. Can you imagine the things a 3 year old boy has had to say about this!?!? First of all his reaction was to not want to eat any apples then he realized that it was not possible to have a baby in you from eating an apple. Which has caused more issues because he keeps telling Renee your mom can not make a baby from an apple... This I also am not sure how to handle... Oh well thats all I have for now I hope all you out there have a great day!!

Also keep praying for Jamie and her baby! And for the fast recovery of Marlaina!

2 comments:

  1. 2 butts? gg? an apple?? omgeezus gurl you have me rolling..

    ps - again... love you for all your support. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I know right the things kids come up with! <3 you hun!

    ReplyDelete