Monday, November 1, 2010

November is here!

Hey everyone its been awhile. I am bad at this haha. Oh well. Yesterday was a good day! The kids had so much fun trick or treating! They also got to see some extended family. I was surprised at how much Natalie enjoyed herself. She was trying to get into everyones house it was funny. She was very excited when we got to a house they were allowed into! All in all it was a great time. Now I am being bothered about candy as to be expected.

Today has been a good day for me. Jackson let me and Natalie sleep in a little. Then I made phone calls and got a doctors app. set up for them! Next week they finally get their check ups! I will be glad to have their shots all caught up!!!!!!!! Anyway thats all i have for now. I hope everyone enjoyed their halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment